Do you want to download APPSC Syllabus 2019? If yes, then complete reading this article. The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is organizing a Screening Test and Mains Examination for 1051 vacancies. The online exam is scheduled for the post of Panchayat Secretary (Grade IV) in A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service. It is a Group 3 Post.
The Screening test will take place on 21.04.2019. Simultaneously the mains exam will be conducted on 02.08.2019. Our team is sharing the direct download link for APPSC Exam Syllabus 2019. Those candidates who want to qualify both the test should study as per the APPSC Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern. Read the full article for more details on Group 3 Exam Pattern and Syllabus.
Official Notification Details | Download APPSC Syllabus 2019 Subject Wise
Name of the department: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Also known as APPSC
Name of the post: Panchayat Secretary (Grade IV)
Job Cadre: Group 3
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2019: Available Here
Total number of vacancies: 1051 (51 Carried Forward and 1000 Current)
Official website: psc.ap.gov.in
Important Dates | APPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2019
Notification No.: 13/2018
Official notification release date: 21.12.2018
Opening date for online registrations: 27.12.2018
Ending date for submitting fully filled online form: 19.01.2019
Last date for making payment of online application form: 18.01.2019
Admit Card download for the Screening Test: 10-15 days before the exam.
Status of the APPSC Syllabus 2019: Available Here
Screening Test Date: 21.04.2019
Call Letter download for the online exam: 02weeks before the exam.
APPSC Exam 2019 Date: 02.08.2019
Declaration of result for the Online exam: Available soon.
Summary Of The Registration Process | APPSC Exam Syllabus 2019
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) released an official notification for 1051 posts. The department is recruiting candidates for Panchayat Secretary (Grade IV) in A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service. This is a Group 3 Services process. Eligible candidates can apply online from 27.12.2018. The last date for submitting the online applications is 19.01.2019.
Candidates can make payment of the application fee till 18.01.2019. The department will conduct an online exam to select candidates for the 1051 posts. Moreover, the commission will organize a screening test if the number of candidates exceeds 25,000. We are sharing the APPSC Syllabus 2019 to qualify the exam. Candidates should study from as per the APPSC Group 3 Exam Pattern 2019.
What Is The APPSC Syllabus 2019? Topic Wise APPSC Panchayat Secretary Exam Syllabus 2019
We are sharing the detailed APPSC Exam Syllabus 2019 as per the topics. Therefore, it will be convenient for the candidates to study from it. Candidates can read the topic wise syllabus from below.
General Studies And Mental Ability (Part A) | psc.ap.gov.in Syllabus 2019
- Indian polity and Governance: Constitutional Issues, Public Policy, Reforms and E-Governance Initiatives of Andhra Pradesh.
- Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- The physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Disaster management: Vulnerability Profile, Prevention and Mitigation Strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs: International, National and Regional.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology
- Social: Economic and Political History of modern India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Logical reasoning: Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Data Analysis
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and Legal Implications/problems.
APPSC Syllabus 2019 | Rural Development and Problems in Rural Areas (Part B)
- Rural Sociology: History and Evolution of schemes catering to the upliftment of Rural Poor
- Flagship Rural Development schemes of Rural Development Department of Government of India and Andhra Pradesh
- Key Schemes of Panchayat Raj Department of A.P
- Rural Economy of Andhra Pradesh: Agriculture, Small-scale Industries, Rural artisans
- Rural Credit Scenario of Andhra Pradesh: Role of Banks, co-operatives and Micro Finance
- Community-Based Organizations and convergence of Welfare Schemes
- Evolution of Panchayat Raj system in India including Constitutional amendments and reports of Various Committees.
- Evolution of Panchayat Raj system in Andhra Pradesh
- Roles and responsibilities of Panchayat Secretary
- Women Empowerment and Economic development through Self Help Groups
- Revenue and Expenditure Management of Local Bodies
- Accounting and administering funds received under various schemes.
Check Out APPSC Exam Pattern 2019 | Screening Test & Mains Examination
We are sharing the complete exam scheme for the screening test as well as the mains exam. Therefore, candidates can easily have an idea about the examination nature. Our team is also sharing the subject wise APPSC Syllabus 2019.
Screening Test Pattern | APPSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2019
The screening test will only be held if the number of candidates exceeds 25,000. The test is of objective type of nature. And the standard of the test is that of the degree level.
The test includes two parts which are A and B. Candidates can qualify the test if they study from APPSC Syllabus 2019. The total number of marks assigned is 150. Candidates will lose one-third of the marks for each wrong answer marked by them. The time duration to complete each of the paper is 75 minutes.
|Written Exam Sections||No. of questions||Duration||Maximum marks|
|Part A General Studies & Mental Ability||75||75||150|
|Part B Rural Development and Problems in Rural Areas with special reference to Andhra Pradesh||75||75|
APPSC Exam Pattern 2019 | Mains Examination (Degree Standard)
The mains exam pattern consists of two subjects. Namely, General Studies & Mental Ability and Rural Development and Problems in Rural Areas. The questions of both the subjects will have 150 marks each. Candidates will have to finish the paper in a total of 300 minutes (150 minutes each). We are sharing the APPSC Syllabus 2019 to qualify the mains examination.
|Written Exam Sections||No. of questions||Duration||Maximum marks|
|Paper 1 General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||150|
|Paper 2 Rural Development and Problems in Rural Areas with special reference to Andhra Pradesh||150||150||150|
How To Download APPSC Syllabus 2019? Easy Steps To Download psc.ap.gov.in Exam Syllabus 2019
We are sharing some easy steps to download the APPSC Exam Syllabus 2019. These steps are easy, accurate and systematic. Therefore, candidates can easily download the APPSC Screening Test Syllabus 2019.
- Go to the official website of the department which is psc.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage, you will find the direct download link for the official notification.
- Click on the official notification.
- Candidates can get the APPSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2019 from the official notification itself.
Important Links About APPSC Syllabus 2019
Conclusion: We are sharing the direct download link for APPSC Syllabus 2019. Candidates can score higher marks if they study from the APPSC Exam Pattern 2019.
-> Get OSSSC Syllabus For Written Exam & Skill Test
-> Download Allahabad High Court Exam Syllabus For Offline Paper
-> Check Out ONGC Exam Syllabus For Assistant Technician Post
-> Get JKPSC Syllabus