If you are looking for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019? Then you all are at the correct place. Bombay High Court has recently published the official notification regarding 182 Clerk Vacancy. All those eligible applicants if interested in Bombay High Court Latest 182 Clerk Jobs, they all may apply through online mode before the last date of registration which is 17.06.2019. The starting date for submitting the online application form is 03.06.2019. For more related information candidates must read the article given below.
General Details About Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019
Department name- Bombay High Court
Category wise- Government Jobs
Post title- Clerk Posts
No. of post- 182
Mode of applying- Online mode
Job location- Bombay
Official portal- bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Important Dates Of Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 For Online Form
The starting date of registration for online form is 03.06.2019
Closing date of submission for online form is 17.06.2019
Bombay High Court Vacancy 2019 Distribution Of Posts
Total No. of posts- 182 posts
No. of posts reserved for persons with disabilities (PWD)- 07 posts
What Is The Eligibility To Participate For Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019?
Educational qualification– The qualification is as follows:-
- Must be graduate of any recognized University in any faculty.
- Must have passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination.
Age limit for Bombay High Court Jobs 2019– The require age limit category wise:-
- Minimum and maximum age for General category is 18 years & 38 years
- Minimum and maximum age for ST/ SC/ OBC is 18 years & 43 years.
Five years of age relaxation will be applicable on (SC/ ST/ OBC)
Pay scale– The pay scale for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 of Rs. 5200 to 20200 plus grade pay of Rs. 1900/-
Selection process– All details regarding selection process candidate will find in official notification of Bombay High Court Vacancy 2019
Application fee for Bombay HC Vacancy 2019- The registration fee of Rs. 25/- will be paid through online mode from (SBI Collect)
Step By Step Applying Online Process For Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019
- First log on to the official portal i.e. bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Here you will see the recruitment section, click on it.
- Read the official notification carefully.
- In notification search the “How to apply online” option
- Then you have to generate online application form from the official notification.
- Read the online form carefully.
- Fill all the required details given in the online form.
- Pay the application fee through online mode which is not refundable.
- Recheck all filled details in online form then submit the form.
Important Links For Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019
Conclusion: Notification of Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 is released for 182 Clerk Posts. Eligible candidates can apply through online mode between 03.06.2019 to 17.06.2019 For Bombay High Court Jobs 2019.