Hello guys, here is good news for all the job seekers out there. The Haryana Staff Selection Commission or HSSC is going to recruit aspirants for 697 Gram Sachiv Posts through HSSC Recruitment 2019. The selected candidates will be posted in the Development & Panchayat Department, Haryana. Eligible Candidates will be able to apply online for HSSC Gram Sachiv Jobs 2019 from tomorrow i.e. 19.06.2019 through the official web portal of the Commission.
The written examination (online or offline) is most likely to be conducted from 13.07.2019 to 18.07.2019. So hurry up and fill the HSSC Gram Sachiv Online Form 2019 before 3.07.2918 via online mode. Also, read this article to get detailed information about the HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2019.
Get Details About HSSC Recruitment Notification 2019 For Gram Sachiv Posts:
Department Name: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Also, Referred to as: HSSC
Job Category: Government Jobs
Name of the Post: Gram Sachiv
Total Number of Vacancies- 697 Posts
Application Mode – Online
Job Location- Haryana
Official Portal: hssc.gov.in
Important Dates For Online Application Form And Examination Of HSSC Jobs Vacancies 2019:
Advertisement No. 9/2019
Starting Date To Apply Online: 19.06.2019
Closing Date For Registration: 03.07.2019
Closing Date for Application Fee Deposit: 06.07.2019
Date of Examination: From 13.07.2019 To 18.07. 2019 (Tentative)
Distribution Of 697 Gram Sachiv Vacancies Under HSSC Recruitment 2019:
Listed below is the Category Wise HSSC Gram Sachiv Vacancy 2019 Details. Check carefully before applying for the HSSC 697 Gram Sachiv Posts.
|Category Name||Total No. of Vacancies||Non-ESM||ESM||ESP|
Other Details About Latest HSSC Vacancy 2019:
- People with Blindness and Low Vision are given 6 seats as well as those who are Deaf and have difficulty to hear properly are also given a total of 6 seats.
- Persons with cerebral palsy & muscular dystrophy and those who are leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attract victims and will get a total of 7 seats
- Last but not least, People who are suffering from Autism, and have multiple disabilities will also get 7 seats.
What Is The Eligibility Criteria To Apply Online For Haryana HSSC Gram Sachiv Vacancy 2019?
Required Educational Qualification For HSSC Recruitment 2019:
- The Candidates must have completed their Under-Graduate Degree from a renowned university or institute or its equivalent qualification.
- Also, they have Matriculation Certification with Hindi/Sanskrit/Urdu as one of the subjects or a higher education certificate.
What Is The Age Limit Of HSSC 697 Gram Sachiv Jobs?
The minimum age limit to apply for HSSC Vacancy 2019 is 17 years whereas the maximum age limit is 42 Years. You have to be within the above-described age limit in order to apply online.
How Much Is The Pay Scale For HSSC Recruitment 2019?
The selected candidates will get a monthly salary as per the Government Rules. The salary will be between Rs.19900-63200 /- per month.
Application Fee Details For Haryana HSSC Jobs 2019:
- For the Male Candidates of General Category, the fee is Rs.100/-
- Female Candidates of Haryana Resident, on the other hand, will need to pay an amount of worth Rs.50/-
- For Male Candidates of SC/ BC Categories of Haryana State and the Female Candidates, the fee is Rs25 & Rs.13 respectively.
- For Ex-Servicemen Of Haryana State, there is no fee.
Get Easy Steps To Apply Online For HSSC Recruitment 2019?
Those applicants who are willing to fill the online application form should follow the below-mentioned steps. Here in this section, we are going to provide the easy steps to fill HSSC Online Form 2019.
- The Candidates need to first log in to the official portal at http://hssc.gov.in
- Then they need to find the “HSSC Recruitment 2019 Notification” and click on that.
- A new web page will appear on your screen.
- Read the notification carefully to check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible to apply for the HSSC Vacancies 2019, click on the apply online link.
- Enter all the required details with utmost caution in the given fields.
- Upload the scanned copies of your passport size photo and signature.
- Before submitting the completed application form, recheck all the details.
- After that, click on the submit button.
- Save the application form and take a hard copy of it for future reference.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Ques. What is the Selection Process for the HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2019?
Ans: Candidates will need to take a written test on the dates mentioned above to qualify for the second round which will test socio-economic criteria and experience.
Ques: How many Vacancies have been advertised Under HSSC Recruitment 2019?
Ans: Overall 697 posts have been released for Gram Sachive Posts by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
Ques: What is the last date to apply online for the HSSC Jobs 2019?
Ans: Qualified Candidates can apply through this page before July 3rd, 2019.
Important Links to Apply Online for HSSC Vacancy 2019:
Conclusion: All the details about the HSSC Recruitment 2019 for 679 Gram Sachiv Posts have been given in this article. So read it carefully before applying for the HSSC Jobs 2019 between 19.06.2019- 03.07.2019. See to it that you check the eligibility criteria section carefully. This is because applying without verifying your eligibility can result in wastage of money as if you are not eligible to apply, you will end up paying the non-refundable application fee.