Patna High Court has recently released a recruitment advertisement for the posts of Personal Assistant on its official website. A total of 131 vacant posts have been released under Patna High Court Recruitment 2019. Those candidates who are willing to apply online can now fill the application form. As the ‘apply online’ has been made available from May 22nd, 2019. The last date to apply for the Patna High Court Jobs 2019 is June 11th, 2019.
Before applying, we advise all the applicants to read the Patna High Court Recruitment 2019 Notification from the official online portal of the court. Or they can also check the recruitment details through this post. Note that the selected candidates will be appointed as Personal Assistant in the state of Bihar.
Get Details On Patna High Court Recruitment 2019 For Personal Assistant Posts
Name of the Organization: Patna High Court
Name of Patna High Court Vacancy: Personal Assistant
Job Category: Government Jobs
Job Location: Patna, Bihar
Application Mode: Online
Status of Notification: Available
Official Website: patnahighcourt.gov.in
Patna High Court Personal Assistant Vacancy Details
Total Vacancy: 131 Posts of Personal Assistant in Patna High Court will be filled through Patna High Court Recruitment 2019.
Important Dates for Patna High Court Jobs 2019
Starting date of submission of online application form: May 22nd, 2019
Last Date to apply online for 131 Personal Assistant Posts: June 11th, 2019
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For Patna High Court Recruitment 2019
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in any discipline or its equivalent from a recognized university or institute.
- If the applicants do not have an Honours Degree in English, they must have passed their Intermediate Examination with at least 50% marks with English as a Subject.
- Aspirants should also possess a certificate of English Shorthand and English Typing issued by a Government University or Institution.
- The applicants should possess a diploma or a certificate of a 6 month-course in Computer Application from an Institution renowned by the Government.
- Applicants must have a minimum speed of 80 Marks per minute in English Shorthand Typing Test and 40 Words per minute in English Typing.
- For more details, please check the official employment advertisement.
Age Limit For Patna High Court Recruitment 2019: Candidates must not be below 25 years of age in order to apply for the Patna High Court 131 Personal Assistant Recruitment 2019.
Pay Scale: The starting pay for the selected candidates will be as per the Government Rules with a Level 7 of Pay Matrix of 7th PRC including allowances.
- General/BC/EBC Category Candidates are required to pay a total amount of worth Rs.700/-.
- ST/SC Candidates, on the other hand, need to pay Rs.350/- and those who are physically disabled need to pay Rs.175/-.
How To Fill Patna High Court Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form For PA Vacancy 2019?
Candidates can apply for Patna High Court Vacancy 2019 through the online mode. If any of the candidates prefer offline or any other mode of application, their forms will be rejected. After you carefully fill the online application form, pay the application fee depending on the caste category you belong to. Make sure all the details you have filled in the form are correct because submitting the fee, it cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
To get easy access, please click on the “Apply Online” direct link given below.
FAQs For Patna High Court Jobs 2019
Ques. Where to download the Official Patna High Court Recruitment 2019 Notification?
Ans: In order to download the Patna High Court Vacancy 2019 Notification, you can either click on the direct link given above. Or you can visit the official website of the authority.
Ques. What is the Selection Process for the Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2019?
Ans: Patna High Court will conduct written test and viva voce to select candidates for131 Personal Assistant Posts under Patna High Court Recruitment 2019.
Conclusion: So this was all about Patna High Court Recruitment 2019. We hope this article will be useful to you. If in case you have any concerns, please feel free to ask by commenting in the comment section below. You can also share this post with your friends via social networking sites in order to educate them.