|About SSC CHSL||SSC CHSL Syllabus||SSC CHSL Exam Pattern||SSC CHSL Result|
|CHSL Selection Process||SSC CHSL Cut-off||SSC CHSL Old Paper||CHSL Application Fee|
|SSC CHSL Admit Card||SSC CHSL Salary||CHSL Eligibility Criteria||CHSL Exam Date|
Do you want to fill the SSC CHSL Online Application Form 2018? If yes, then we are here to assist you. The Staff Selection Commission recently released an official job notification for CHSL examination. There are a total of 4000 (tentative) vacancies which can be applied through online mode. The name of the posts are Lower Divisional Clerk, Postal Assistant and Data Entry Operator. Moreover, aspirants must apply online from 18.11.2018 to 18.12.2018. Our team is providing the detailed procedure to fill SSC CHSL 2018 Application Form. No other mode of apply online will be available to the candidates. How to fill SSC CHSL Form Online? The answer to this question is given in the full article.
Highlights Of The Official Advertisement – SSC CHSL Online Application Form
|Name of the organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Also known as||SSC|
|Name of the post||Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operator|
|Total number of vacancies||4000 (tentative)|
|Examination||Combined Higher Secondary Level|
|Widely known as||CHSL|
|Category||Apply online process|
|Mode of application||Online|
Important Information Of SSC CHSL Apply Online Process
The application form is the only way to apply for LDC vacancy. Candidates can only fill the SSC CHSL Online Application Form 2018 through online mode. Moreover, aspirants can only apply online from 18.11.2018 to 18.12.2018. The dates will not be postponed. Therefore, candidates must apply within the given dates. No other mode of applying is available other than the online mode. Recent passport size photograph and signature are to be uploaded in the application form. The digital size of the application form must be more than 4 KB and less than 20 KB. For the signature it is more than 1 KB and less than 12 KB. The detailed information for SSC CHSL 2018 Application Form is given in the full article.
How To Fill SSC CHSL Form Online? Easy Steps To Apply Online
Candidates can only apply online for the Lower Division Clerk posts. Our team is providing some easy steps to fill the SSC CHSL Online Application Form 2018. These steps are systematic and apt. Therefore, candidates will face no difficulty in filling the application form. Given below are the easy steps to fill SSC CHSL 2018 Application Form:
- Candidates must go to the official website which is ssc.nic.in
- Aspirants should then read the instructions given in the official notification.
- After reading the instructions. candidates should click on the “Apply” tab at the top of the website.
- Now click on the CHSL tab.
- Candidates should first fil the SSC CHSL Registration Form 2018. Registration ID and Password will be provided once it is done.
- Once the registration process is done, click on the SSC CHSL 2018 Apply Online link.
- Aspirants should now upload their recent passport size photograph and signature.
- The next step is to fill the relevant information in the online form.
- Check the basic information filled.
- Candidates should now click on the payment of fee option.
- Pay the application fee through online mode or by SBI Challan.
- Take printout of the SSC CHSL Online Application Form after payment of fee.
Conclusion: We are sharing the important points to fill SSC CHSL Online Form. Candidates can only apply through online mode. Moreover, the apply online dates are from 18.11.2018 to 18.12.2018. Stay connected to our website for more information on SSC CHSL Online Application Form 2018.