|About SSC JHT||JHT Admit Card||JHT Syllabus||JHT Result|
|JHT Answer Key||JHT Cut-off||JHT Previous Year Paper||JHT Application Fee|
|JHT Online Application Form||SSC JHT Salary||JHT Eligibility Criteria||SSC JHT Exam Date|
|SSC JHT Exam Pattern||–||–||–|
Staff Selection Commission released official notification for Junior Hindi Translator post jobs. SSC JHT Eligibility Criteria information is given here. Candidates can apply through online mode. Apply online dates are from 22.10.2018 to 19.11.2018. SSC Junior Hindi Translator Age Limit 2018 details are necessary. Aspirants willing to fill the form must read the eligibility criteria details. Further, the educational qualification must be read. Only eligible candidates can apply for the Junior Translator post. Hence, aspirants can learn about the SSC Junior Hindi Translator Eligibility Criteria 2018 from here. Certificate of eligibility must be admitted before the examination. Furthermore, information about JHT Educational Qualification can be read from our given below article.
Details About Junior Hindi Translator Post – SSC JHT Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the department||Staff Selection Commission|
|Also known as||SSC|
|Post name||Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator, and Hindi Pradhyapak|
|Subcategory||Age limit and Educational qualification|
Importance Of SSC Junior Hindi Translator Eligibility Criteria 2018
One of the most important aspects of JHT post is the eligibility criteria. Only those candidates can apply who qualify the SSC JHT Eligibility Criteria. Hence, it is very important. The eligibility criteria consist of the age limit and educational qualification. Aspirants must have knowledge of both. We are providing you with the detailed SSC JHT Education Qualification/ Age Limit 2018. Candidates must read our full article properly.
What Is The SSC JHT Eligibility Criteria? Proper Details
Eligibility criteria are the most important aspect of a job. The SSC JHT Age Limit 2018 Criteria and other eligibility details are given in our article. Therefore, candidates can learn about the SSC Junior Hindi Translator Eligibility Criteria for 2018 easily from our website. Given below is the detailed eligibility criteria:
- Nationality/ Citizenship: A candidate must be either of the following:
- a citizen of India or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
(If an Eligibility certificate is necessary for a candidate, he/ she must provide it on time)
- Age Limit: The SSC JHT Age Limit 2018 must not exceed 30 years as on 01.01.2019. Some important points for SSC Junior Hindi Translator Age Limit 2018 are given below:
- Date of birth mentioned in the Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Commission for Age criteria determination.
- No change request will be considered or granted.
- Ex-servicemen must have acquired the status of ex-servicemen at the time of submitting the application form.
- The “Call up Service” period of an Ex-servicemen will also be treated as services rendered in Armed Forces
- Age concession is not admissible to sons, daughters, and dependents of an ex-servicemen
- Age relaxation certificate must be from the requisite Competent Authority
- Compensatory time will be given to the Visually Handicapped/ cerebral palsy candidates
- Scribe and compensatory time of 20 minutes will be given to the orthopedically handicapped candidates (with disability 40% or more)
- Age relaxation limit:
|Code no.||Category||Age relaxation beyond the Upper age limit|
|1||SC/ ST||05 years|
|4||PWD + OBC||13 years|
|5||PWD + SC/ST||15 years|
|7||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the
State of Jammu & Kashmir
|8||Defense Personnel disabled in operation||03 years|
|9||Defense Personnel disabled in operation (SC & ST)||08 years|
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must check the following educational criteria for the SSC JHT Eligibility Criteria:
- Master’s degree from a recognized University in any subject other than English or Hindi. The medium or elective subject at the degree level must be Hindi or English
- Recognized Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English & vice versa or
- Two-year experience of translation work from English or Hindi
- Bachelor’s degree in Hindi or English as one of the subject at the degree level
Other Links Regarding Eligibility Criteria For Various Post
|SSC Steno Eligibility Criteria||SSC JHT Eligibility Criteria||SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria||SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria|
|SSC JE Eligibility Criteria||SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria||SSC Gd Constable Eligibility Criteria||SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria|
Conclusion: SSC JHT Eligibility Criteria details are given in this article. The SSC Junior Hindi Translator Eligibility Criteria 2018 must be checked before applying for the post.