SSC JHT Online Application Form – Step by step details are available here. Staff Selection Commission releases an official notification for the Junior Hindi Translator post. Only eligible candidates can apply for the post before 19.11.2018. Mode of registration is online. Candidates must know the details about SSC JHT 2018 Apply Online form. Henceforth, SSC Junior Hindi Translator Application Form must fil and submit between the official dates. Many aspirants feel difficult to apply online. Therefore, we are providing you with the complete apply online details. Hence, candidates must read this article properly. Further details are given below for SSC JHT Online Form 2018.
Latest news as on 20.11.2018: Candidates can fill the Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator Online Application Form till 20.11.2018. As per the latest notification for SSC Hindi Pradhyapak Application Form, the last date to fill the onilne form is extended. Stay connected to our website for more updates on SSC JHT 2018 Online Application Form.
General Information Related To Junior Hindi Translator Jobs – SSC JHT Online Application Form
|Name of the organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Also known as||SSC|
|Post name||Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator, and Hindi Pradhyapak|
|Registration process||Online mode|
What Are The Instructions To Fill SSC JHT Online Form 2018? General Guidelines
Some general guidelines are mention in our article. The SSC Junior Hindi Translator Application Form must fill by these guidelines. Additionally, candidates should read our how to apply section also. Given below are some of the general instructions for SSC JHT Online Form filling process:
- Column 15 – Candidates suffering from cerebral palsy/ locomotor disability, should fill “1” in the application form. Whereas, candidates not suffering from the following mentioned disability must fill “2” in this column.
- Column 16.1 – On the other hand, VH candidates and candidates opting for a scribe, who is suffering from the above-mentioned disability, must specify the medium of the examination. Therefore, scribes will arrange by the Commission accordingly.
- Use “Others” if any particular Subject or Educational Qualification is not available in the SSC JHT Online Application Form.
- Column 20 – Address for communication is written in capital letters. Also, the name of the candidate must mention in the address. These are written in the English language. Candidates should not forget to write 6 digit PIN in the boxes given.
(Request for any change in the SSC Junior Hindi Translator Application Form is not accepted)
How To Apply For The SSC JHT Online Form? Easy Applying Online Steps
By all means, we are providing you with some easy steps to fill the SSC JHT Online Application Form. These steps are systematic and simple. Therefore, candidates will not have any difficulty in filling up the JHT online application form. Given below are the easy steps:
- Candidates must go to the official website of the organization which is ssc.nic.in
- Click on the Apply online link available at the top of the website
- A new page will open. Click on the SSC JHT Apply Online link.
- Now candidates must Register themselves on the application section.
- Moreover, the One-time registration is the permanent database of candidates.
- The Registration facility is available to the candidates throughout the year
- Now login with the registration id and password and fill out the relevant details
- Specifically, mandatory fields are marked with a * sign. Therefore, these must fill properly
- Henceforth, candidates must upload the scan photograph and signature
- Applicants can pay the fees now.
- Candidates can pay the fee by SBI Challan/ SBI Net banking or through Credit/ Debit cards of any bank
- The SSC Junior Hindi Translator Application Form filling process ends here
Important Links For SSC JHT Online Application Form
Conclusion: Our team is sharing the SSC JHT Online Application Form details. Candidates can read the article to get the easy apply online steps. These steps are systematic and simple.