Syndicate Bank is soon going to conduct an Online Test. The test is to be organized on 14 positions of Specialist Officer. Those candidates who are going to attend the examination will require the Syndicate Bank Admit Card 2019 at the examination centre. The invigilator at the examination centre will now allow the candidates who do not bring their Syndicate Bank SO Call Letter 2019.
Moreover, the document itself contains some very necessary information regarding the candidates and the online examination. Therefore, it is very important for the candidates to bring it to the examination venue. Eligible candidates can download their Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer Admit Card 2019 from the full article.
Short Insights/ Highlights About Syndicate Bank Admit Card 2019
Organization: Syndicate Bank
Post: Specialist Officers
Selection: Competitive Examination
Mode: Online Test
Syndicate Bank Hall Ticket: Available Soon
Official Website: syndicatebank.in
When Will Syndicate Bank Call Letter Release? Important Dates
Opening Date: 08.05.2019
Closing Date: 22.05.2019
Syndicate Bank SO Admit Card Release Date: Available Son
Exam Date: Notify Soon
What Information Is Given In Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer Hall Ticket?
The Syndicate Bank Admit Card includes some very important information in it. This information is about the candidate and the Online Test. Our team is sharing this information with the candidates. We advise you to check the validity of this information as soon as you Download Syndicate Bank SO Call Letter 2019. You can check out the information given in it from the below-given list:
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board.
- Roll Number.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth.
- Full Name of the Applicant.
- Signature of the Board Councilor.
- The venue of the Exam Centre.
- Gender (Male/ Female).
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Date & Time of the Test.
- Category of the Contender.
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Name of the Candidate’s Father.
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Name of the Written Test.
- Duration of the Online Test.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Examination Centre Code
- Name of the Test Centre.
- Registration Number.
How Many Valid ID Proof Documents To Bring Along With The Syndicate Bank Admit Card 2019?
Candidates need to bring One Valid ID Proof Documents along with the Syndicate Bank Hall Ticket 2019. The Valid ID Proof must be brought in original as well as in photocopy. The invigilator at the examination centre will check the validity of the candidate from the Valid ID Proof. You have to attach the Valid ID Proof at the backside of the Syndicate Bank SO Admit Card 2019. Check out the list of Valid ID Proof Documents from below:
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- University Card
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- People’s Representative along with a photograph.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter’s Card
- Permanent Driving License
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
What Are The Easy Steps To Download Syndicate Bank Call Letter 2019?
- First of all, go to the official website of the department which is syndicatebank.in.
- On the homepage of the official website, you will find the direct download link for the Syndicate Bank Admit Card 2019.
- You have to click on its download link and it will upload on a new screen.
- Now you have to enter your Registration ID with Date of Birth or Password.
- Syndicate Bank SO Hall Ticket will upload on your computer screen.
Important Links Related To Syndicate Bank Exam Admit Card 2019
Conclusion: The Syndicate Bank Admit Card 2019 will release shortly on the official website of the bank. We are sharing the direct download link for it. You can get it before 10 to 15 days of the Online Test.