Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission or TNPSC is going to conduct Combined Engineering Services Examination (CESE) 2019 for various posts, such as Assistant Electrical Inspector, Assistant Engineer (AE), and Junior Architect. As per TNPSC CESE Exam Notification 2019, the authority will allot 481 vacancies through TNPSC Recruitment 2019. The submission process of online application form has started from May 29th, 2019. So, all the eligible engineering candidates can log on to the official website and may submit their forms till June 28th, 2019. Candidates are advised to first download the TNPSC CESE 2019 Exam Recruitment Notification through this page and read the details carefully.
Highlights of TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2019- TNPSC Vacancy 2019
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Name of the Post: Assistant Electrical Inspector, Assistant Engineer (AE), and Junior Architect
Examination Name: Combined Engineering Services Examination (CESE) 2019
Total Number of Vacancies: 481
Status of the Post: Contract
Job Location: Across Tamil Nadu
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Important Dates of TNPSC Recruitment 2019 | TNSC Jobs 2019
Starting Date to Submit the Online Application Form: May 29th, 2019
Closing Date to Apply Online: June 28th, 2019
Last Date to pay Application Fee via Bank(State Bank of India or HDFC Bank): June 30th, 2019
Exam Date: August 10th, 2019
Vacancy Details of TNPSC CESE Recruitment Notification 2019
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Electrical Inspector||12||Rs.15,600- 39,100/-|
|Junior Architect||15||Rs.9300 – 34800/-|
|Assistant Engineer (Fisheries)||3||Rs.9300 – 34800/-|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Maritime Board)||2||Rs.9300 – 34800/-|
|Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering)||94||Rs.9300 – 34800/-|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil), (Buildings, PWD)||73||Rs.9300 – 34800/-|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil), (Water Resources Department, PWD)||120||Rs.9300 – 34800/-|
|Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health (Formerly known as Assistant Inspector of Factories)||26||Rs.9300 – 34800/-|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical) (PWD)||13||Rs.9300 – 34800/-|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Highways Department)||123||Rs.9300 – 34800/-|
Eligibility Criteria of TNPSC Vacancy 2019 | TNPSC Recruitment 2019
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or its equivalent qualification from any recognized university/ institution.
- For more details, please refer to the official website.
- For Assistant Electrical Inspector Posts, the candidates should be a maximum of 39 years of age.
- Other Posts like Assistant Engineer & Junior Architect, the Maximum age limit is 30 years.
Selection Process of TNPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Written Examination
- Interview (Oral Test)
Mode of Application:
- Candidates will have to apply for the TNPSC Jobs 2019 through the Online Mode.
Application Fee: Aspirants will have to pay a total of worth Rs.350/- to apply for the TNPSC Recruitment 2019. Out of which Rs.150/- is registration fee and Rs.200/- examination fee.
How to Apply for TNPSC Jobs 2019? tnpsc.gov.in Vacancy 2019
- Firstly, go to the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission or TNPSC i.e. tnpsc.gov.in
- Now click on the Notification Section.
- After that, search for the TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification Link and open that.
- Then read the notification details carefully to check whether you are eligible for TNPSC AEE Exam 2019 or not.
- If you are an eligible candidate, enter the mandatory details in the available fields to fill the TNPSC online registration form and also submit the necessary documents.
- At last, submit your application form via online mode before the last date.
- Also, do not forget to take a print out of your application form for future use.
Ques. What is the last date to apply for the TNPSC Vacancy 2019 Online?
Ans: The interested and eligible candidates can fill the online application form by clicking on the direct link given below before June 28th, 2019.
Ques. How many vacancies are to be filled through the Combined Engineering Services Examination (CESE) 2019 under TNPSC Recruitment 2019?
Ans: A total of 481 vacant posts to be filled through TNPSC Jobs 2019.
Conclusion: Aspirants willing to apply online for the TNPSC Recruitment 2019 are advised to first click on the Official Notification Link given below in order to check their eligibility. If they are eligible, they can fill the online application form through this page before the last date. For more updates, visit the official website of the authority.
Dear Applicants, If you are searching for Govt Jobs in Tamil Nadu. Here is the best news for you. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification. Correspondingly, there is total of 120 Executive Officer Grade III & IV Post available. Moreover, the candidates may fill the online application form on or before the last date 03.12.2018. Additionally, the Tamil Nadu PSC Online process has been started on 02.11.2018. Hence, the details about TNPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2018 like eligibility criteria, application fee, pay scale etc. should read this article properly.
Fresh update as on 27.11.2018: The last date to apply online for the TNPSC Recruitment 2018 is 03.12.2018. Therefore, candidates should apply online as soon as possible because the last date is not far. Correspondingly, our team is sharing the easy steps to apply online for Tamil Nadu PSC Jobs 2018.
About TNPSC Recruitment 2018- tnpsc.gov.in Officer Executive Gr III & IV Vacancy 2018
Name of Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Known as: TNPSC
Category: Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs
Name of Post: Executive Officer (Grade III & IV)
Total Number of Post: 120 Vacancies
Application Mode: Online Mode
Official Portal: tnpsc.gov.in
Division of Tamil Nadu PSC Executive Officer Vacancy 2018- TNPSC Jobs 2018
- Executive Officer Grade III: 55 Post
- Executive Officer Grade IV: 65 Post
Important Dates For TNPSC Vacancy 2018- Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2018
TNPS Notification Number: 32/2018
Date of Notification: 02.11.2018
Last date for submission of online application: 03.12.2018
Last date for payment of Examination Fee through Bank (SBI or Indian Bank): 05.12.2018
Date of Written Examination-
- Paper- I: 17.02.2018 (10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M)
- Paper- II: 17.02.2018 (2:30 P.M. to 5:30 P.M.)
What Is The Application Fee For TNPS Executive Officer Exam?
Those participants who want to apply for TNPS Exam 2018 must be paid Rs. 150/- (Registration Fee) & Rs. 150/- (Examination Fee). Moreover, further details Tamil Nadu PSC Exam Fee should official notification.
Pay Scale For TNPSC Recruitment 2018
Candidates who are selected for Tamil Nadu Executive Officer Jobs will be pay Level -8 Rs.19500 – 62000/-.
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For TNPS Executive Officer Jobs 2018? tnpsc.gov.in Recruitment 2018
Education Qualification For Tamilnadu PSC Vacancy 2018: Correspondingly, the educational criteria needed in the TNPSC 2018 Jobs is mentioned here. Therefore, the candidates should have a Graduation degree from any University. Moreover, the educational qualification should be as on 02.11.2018.
TNPSC Jobs 2018 – Age Limit: Given below is the age limit:
|Serial Number||Category||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|1||SC/ ST/ OBC and Destitute Women||25 years||40 years|
|2||Most Backward Class||37 years|
TNPSC Executive Officer Vacancy 2018 Selection Process
Correspondingly, the selection process will be based on two-stage for Tamil Nadu PSC Jobs 2018. Moreover, the first one is the Written Exam and the second one is the Oral Test. Additionally, the final selection will be based on total marks at the written exam and oral test. Therefore, the final marks will be based on the total marks achieved by the candidates in both the Written Examination and the Oral Test. Candidates can bet more details on TPSC Recruitment 2018 official notification.
How To Apply Online For Tamilnadu PSC Executive Officer Jobs 2018? Easy Steps
Our team is sharing the easy steps to apply online for the TNPSC 2018 Vacancy 2018. Moreover, these steps are easy and systematic. Therefore, candidates can easily apply online. Forthwith, the candidates can get apply online easy steps for TNPSC Executive Officer post below:
- Log on to the official website of the department which is tnpscexams.in.
- Scroll down the page and click on the apply online link for TNPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Write basic information asked in the One Time Registration process.
- Once the registration process is done, login with the registration id and password.
- Fill the relevant information asked in the application form for Tamilnadu PSC Vacancy 2018.
- Once the application is filled currently, make payment for the Executive Officer Vacancy 2018.
- Candidates can pay the fees through Net banking / Credit card / Debit card.
- Once the application fees are paid candidates should click the submit button.
- The apply online process ends here for TNPSC 2018 Jobs.
Important Links For TNPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2018
Check Official Notification For Executive Officer Grade VIII Vacancy
Download Executive Officer Grade Notification For Grade VII Here
Check Tamil Naud PSC Group 2 Result 2018
TNPSC Hall Ticket 2018 Download
Get TNPS Syllabus 2019 PDF
Conclusion: Correspondingly, we are providing the details about TNPSC Recruitment 2018. Moreover, the candidates can apply online for the Tamil Nadu PSC Jobs 2018 between 02.11.2018 to 03.12.2018.