Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi, invites applications for 310 vacancies for the post of Junior Resident (non-PG). If you are an eligible MBBS Degree holder, then you can participate in the VMMC SJH Recruitment 2019.
The starting date for applying to the 310 posts is 01st May 2019. Eligible candidates can apply for the VMMC SJH Vacancy on or before the last date which is 21st May 2019. If you are interested then you can check more information about Safdarjung Hospital Delhi Recruitment 2019 from the full article.
Short Details About VMMC SJH Recruitment Notification 2019
Organization: Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital
Also known as VMMC SJH
Post: Junior Resident (Non-PG)
Last Date: 21.05.2019
Registration Mode: Offline
Official Website: vmmc-sjh.nic.in
What Is The Last Date For VMMC SJH Jobs 2019?
Notification No.: 4-1/2019- Academic
Last Date: 21.05.2019 Till 03:00 PM
Duration of Residency: 01.07.2019 to 30.06.2020
How Many Safdarjung Hospital Vacancy Are There? VMMC SJH Recruitment 2019
Total number of vacancies: 310
- UR: 147
- EWS: 40
- OBC: 66
- SC: 37
- ST: 20
Educational Qualification Required For Safdarjung Hospital Delhi Recruitment 2019
A candidate should pass the eligibility criteria in order to apply for the VMMC Recruitment. He/she must have an MBBS Degree from a Recognized University registered with Delhi Medical Council (DMC).
What Is The Selection Process For Safdarjung Hospital Jobs 2019?VMMC SJH Recruitment 2019
Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital will select candidates on the basis of a Written Examination. The date, day and venue of the written examination will be notified to the candidates on the official website soon. Counselling for the selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of merit score in the written examination. You can read more details about the selection process from the official notification pdf of Safdarjung Hospital Recruitment 2019.
How To Apply For Safdarjung Hospital Delhi Vacancy?
- 1st STEP: First of all, candidates need to go the official website of the department which is vmmc-sjh.nic.in and download the offline VMMC SJH Application Form.
- 2nd STEP: Secondly, aspirants should fill up the application form by entering relevant information asked in it.
- 3rd Step: Attach the self-attested copies of the following documents in the offline form:
- Permanent Registration Certificate from Delhi Medical Council (For MBBS)
- Internship Completion Certificate
- One passport size photograph
- EWS Certificate & Caste Certificate
- 4th STEP: Make a payment of the application fee.
- 5th STEP: Send the application form for VMMC SJH Recruitment 2019 to the below-given address:
Office of the Medical Superintendent
Safdarjung Hospital & V.M.M.C.
Application Fee For VMMC Jobs 2019
- General candidates: Rs. 500/-
- EWS or OBC candidates: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: No Fees Required
- Fee can be paid through NEFT & RTGS or Online transfer.
- Account Details:
Name of Account Holder: Medical Superintendent SJH
Bank Name: Bank of Baroda
Account Number: 26400200000002
IFSC Code: BARB0SAFECX (Fifth character is zero)
MICR Code of Bank: 110012067
(Attach Payment Receipt (UTR no.) with the application)
Salary For vmmc sjh nic in vacancies – Safdarjung Hospital Delhi Jobs
Selected candidates will be given a decent salary in the Level 10 of pay Matrix @ Rs. 56100+NPA. Aspirants will also receive allowances as per the rules of the Government.
Important Links For Safdarjung Hospital Recruitment 2019
Conclusion: Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital has released VMMC SJH Recruitment Notification 2019. Eligible candidates can apply for 310 VMMC Vacancy Junior Resident vacancies from 01.05.2019 to 21.05.2019. Stay connected for more updates on VMMC Recruitment.